Marimekko has a new collection for Spring 2009! The designers of the new collection have drawn inspiration for their fascinating, many-stranded patterns from Finland’s rich folklore, from the national epic Kalevala, and from life in a bustling city environment.
The patterns in the two images above are designed by Sanna Annukka.
This image shows the new kitchen collection. The pattern of the tablecloth is designed by Iiro A. Ahokas. “The many-faceted, striped Kimara design expresses a vibrant joy of life, fun games and play – and the shimmering sun on a midsummer’s day, when the pot of gold can be found at the end of the rainbow.”
The images above shows Marimekko’s bedclothes collection which contains patterns and colours for all tastes.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT WITH STUNNING FLOORS IN PARIS