Restaurant Home Made opened its doors in March 2008 and is located near the main street of the “Fuori Salone del Mobile” in Milan, Italy.
Owner Monica Bangari, together with architects Riccardo Salvi and Luca Rossire, envisioned a real home. This concept was used for designing the interior.
The food at Home Made is known to be healthy and fresh. Italian food at its best!
The restaurant also has a little garden, designed by landscape architect Carlo Callari of Milan’s ARePA studios. The chairs are from Patricia Urquiola.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK