Restaurant Home Made opened its doors in March 2008 and is located near the main street of the “Fuori Salone del Mobile” in Milan, Italy.
Owner Monica Bangari, together with architects Riccardo Salvi and Luca Rossire, envisioned a real home. This concept was used for designing the interior.
The food at Home Made is known to be healthy and fresh. Italian food at its best!
The restaurant also has a little garden, designed by landscape architect Carlo Callari of Milan’s ARePA studios. The chairs are from Patricia Urquiola.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME