Restaurant Home Made opened its doors in March 2008 and is located near the main street of the “Fuori Salone del Mobile” in Milan, Italy.
Owner Monica Bangari, together with architects Riccardo Salvi and Luca Rossire, envisioned a real home. This concept was used for designing the interior.
The food at Home Made is known to be healthy and fresh. Italian food at its best!
The restaurant also has a little garden, designed by landscape architect Carlo Callari of Milan’s ARePA studios. The chairs are from Patricia Urquiola.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. Read more
- Looking for comfy, high quality leather sofas? Then you need to visit www.darlingsofchelsea.co.uk
Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
wholesale home & garden
Browse Denver homes for sale on COhomefinder.com on COhomefinder.com, your source for Colorado real estate, powered by 8z Real Estate
Rattan garden furniture
Make Mole Valley Farmers your first stop for everything from electric fencing to women's wellies and more
A specialist cane conservatory furniture company based in the UK
contemporary bedroom furniture Your Bedroom furniture source in New York
PRODUCTS WE LOVE
- MODERN BEACH STYLE LIVING
- AN INTERIOR ARCHITECT’S HOME IN HELSINKI
- A RUSTIC YET MODERN VILLA ON IBIZA
- A CHARMING B&B ON STROMBOLI
- FASHION FILES: STYLISH SUMMER OUTFITS
- A LOVELY COURTYARD IN GREECE
- THE SCANDINAVIAN HOME OF ARCHITECT PERNILLE ARENDS
- THE STYLE FILES LOVES: COISA
- SNEAK PREVIEW OF THE NEW IITALA COLLECTION
- A STUNNING VICTORIAN HOME IN LONDON