Restaurant Home Made opened its doors in March 2008 and is located near the main street of the “Fuori Salone del Mobile” in Milan, Italy.
Owner Monica Bangari, together with architects Riccardo Salvi and Luca Rossire, envisioned a real home. This concept was used for designing the interior.
The food at Home Made is known to be healthy and fresh. Italian food at its best!
The restaurant also has a little garden, designed by landscape architect Carlo Callari of Milan’s ARePA studios. The chairs are from Patricia Urquiola.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES