Simrin is an exclusive textile label from Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by vintage fabrics and organic forms in nature, they create standout prints in complementary colors perfect for mixing or matching. The collections use a combination of hand screen printing and metallic inks, making each one unique. This beautiful tablecloth (€54.95) is from Simrin’s Surya collection. The ochre colored print is hand screen printed on white cotton. The tablecloth is a perfect compliment to the Surya napkins.
These dishtowels are also from the Surya collection. The dishtowels are sold in a set of three towels with different patterns (as shown in the images).
The tablecloth in the image above is from Simrin’s Nature collection. The beautiful print mimics nature’s most artful forms. The tablecloth is a perfect compliment to the Nature napkins and teatowels. All these Simrin items are available from Le Souk!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES