Simrin is an exclusive textile label from Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by vintage fabrics and organic forms in nature, they create standout prints in complementary colors perfect for mixing or matching. The collections use a combination of hand screen printing and metallic inks, making each one unique. This beautiful tablecloth (€54.95) is from Simrin’s Surya collection. The ochre colored print is hand screen printed on white cotton. The tablecloth is a perfect compliment to the Surya napkins.
These dishtowels are also from the Surya collection. The dishtowels are sold in a set of three towels with different patterns (as shown in the images).
The tablecloth in the image above is from Simrin’s Nature collection. The beautiful print mimics nature’s most artful forms. The tablecloth is a perfect compliment to the Nature napkins and teatowels. All these Simrin items are available from Le Souk!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID