Simrin is an exclusive textile label from Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by vintage fabrics and organic forms in nature, they create standout prints in complementary colors perfect for mixing or matching. The collections use a combination of hand screen printing and metallic inks, making each one unique. This beautiful tablecloth (€54.95) is from Simrin’s Surya collection. The ochre colored print is hand screen printed on white cotton. The tablecloth is a perfect compliment to the Surya napkins.
These dishtowels are also from the Surya collection. The dishtowels are sold in a set of three towels with different patterns (as shown in the images).
The tablecloth in the image above is from Simrin’s Nature collection. The beautiful print mimics nature’s most artful forms. The tablecloth is a perfect compliment to the Nature napkins and teatowels. All these Simrin items are available from Le Souk!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON