We are still in middle of renovating our house. I have good days (when I can see how gorgeous the end result will be) and bad days (when it is getting too much..). Luckily we have had the worst. Just a few more weeks to go! Here some images of our living room / kitchen. This living space once was a stable for cows!
Our kitchen arrived today but is not finished yet. The shelves had the wrong size and the composite kitchen top was not ready yet. But I’m being patient!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA