We are still in middle of renovating our house. I have good days (when I can see how gorgeous the end result will be) and bad days (when it is getting too much..). Luckily we have had the worst. Just a few more weeks to go! Here some images of our living room / kitchen. This living space once was a stable for cows!
Our kitchen arrived today but is not finished yet. The shelves had the wrong size and the composite kitchen top was not ready yet. But I’m being patient!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK