We are still in middle of renovating our house. I have good days (when I can see how gorgeous the end result will be) and bad days (when it is getting too much..). Luckily we have had the worst. Just a few more weeks to go! Here some images of our living room / kitchen. This living space once was a stable for cows!
Our kitchen arrived today but is not finished yet. The shelves had the wrong size and the composite kitchen top was not ready yet. But I’m being patient!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MOVIE NIGHT PARTY SETTING BY DESIGNLOVEFEST
- BEAUTIFUL COISA KNITWEAR WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER