We are still in middle of renovating our house. I have good days (when I can see how gorgeous the end result will be) and bad days (when it is getting too much..). Luckily we have had the worst. Just a few more weeks to go! Here some images of our living room / kitchen. This living space once was a stable for cows!
Our kitchen arrived today but is not finished yet. The shelves had the wrong size and the composite kitchen top was not ready yet. But I’m being patient!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INDUSTRICAL CHIC HOME IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES