I have moved to a private server with hosting company Dreamhost. But unfortunately The Style Files is still experiencing regular outages. I am sorry for the inconvenience – I’ll try to solve this as soon as possible. Please be patient!
Today’s eye candy is shot by photographer Patric Johansson for Swedish interior magazine Elle Interiör.
The interior is a mix of design (classics) and eclectic accessories (such as the carpet).
Such a lovely cup!
The Ant Chair is a design classic. It was designed in 1952 by Arne Jacobsen for use in the canteen of the Danish pharmaceutical firm Novo Nordisk. The Ant (“Myren” in Danish) was named for its similarity to the outline of an ant with its head raised.
(images by Patric Johansson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAND MADE CERAMICS BY LIQUORICE MOON STUDIO
- A STUNNING COASTAL HOME IN SOUTH CAROLINA, USA
- A STYLISH & VERSATILE SHELVING SYSTEM
- AN IDYLLIC HOME IN THE SWEDISH COUNTRY SIDE
- A COLORFUL & FUN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- A DESIGNER’S DREAM HOME IN JAVEA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL ONLINE SHOP FOR SALE
- NORDIC MINIMALISM MIXED WITH MALLORCAN ACCENTS
- A SMALL BUT STYLISH AIRSTREAM MOBILE HOME
- PRETTY PASTEL COLORS INSPIRED BY SPRING