I have moved to a private server with hosting company Dreamhost. But unfortunately The Style Files is still experiencing regular outages. I am sorry for the inconvenience – I’ll try to solve this as soon as possible. Please be patient!
Today’s eye candy is shot by photographer Patric Johansson for Swedish interior magazine Elle Interiör.
The interior is a mix of design (classics) and eclectic accessories (such as the carpet).
Such a lovely cup!
The Ant Chair is a design classic. It was designed in 1952 by Arne Jacobsen for use in the canteen of the Danish pharmaceutical firm Novo Nordisk. The Ant (“Myren” in Danish) was named for its similarity to the outline of an ant with its head raised.
(images by Patric Johansson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES