I have moved to a private server with hosting company Dreamhost. But unfortunately The Style Files is still experiencing regular outages. I am sorry for the inconvenience – I’ll try to solve this as soon as possible. Please be patient!
Today’s eye candy is shot by photographer Patric Johansson for Swedish interior magazine Elle Interiör.
The interior is a mix of design (classics) and eclectic accessories (such as the carpet).
Such a lovely cup!
The Ant Chair is a design classic. It was designed in 1952 by Arne Jacobsen for use in the canteen of the Danish pharmaceutical firm Novo Nordisk. The Ant (“Myren” in Danish) was named for its similarity to the outline of an ant with its head raised.
(images by Patric Johansson)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT