This Paris apartment, located in an old bell-tower, has the most gorgeous view on the Eiffel tower. But it gets even better: the apartment has a 360 degree view on Paris.
Les Invalides, the Panthéon, the Notre-Dame, Montmartre, the Grand Palais and the Arc de Triomphe, all these landmarks can be seen from this beautiful home belonging to architect Monica Donati.
The cosy apartment is not very large (only 80m2) but it has every thing you need.
In the image below you can see that the place used to be a bell-tower. The mechanism of the old clock is still there and can be viewed from the 9m2 living room.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SAMSUNG SERIF TV BY BOUROULLEC: WHERE TECHNOLOGY MEETS DESIGN
- A SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A TOUCH OF AUTUMN
- A COSY SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH AN AUTUMN VIBE
- A BEAUTIFUL KIDS ROOM DECORATED IN SOFT COLORS
- PRETTY PACKAGING: NATURAL PLANT BASED SOAP BY KEATS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE SUMMER COTTAGE IN CANADA
- COLLABORATION BOBO CHOSES AND LE BON MARCHE
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- CARRIE PORTABLE LED LAMP BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- DIY HEAVY KNIT THROW (WITHOUT ANY NEEDLES!)