This Paris apartment, located in an old bell-tower, has the most gorgeous view on the Eiffel tower. But it gets even better: the apartment has a 360 degree view on Paris.
Les Invalides, the Panthéon, the Notre-Dame, Montmartre, the Grand Palais and the Arc de Triomphe, all these landmarks can be seen from this beautiful home belonging to architect Monica Donati.
The cosy apartment is not very large (only 80m2) but it has every thing you need.
In the image below you can see that the place used to be a bell-tower. The mechanism of the old clock is still there and can be viewed from the 9m2 living room.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TRAVEL REVIEW: HOLIDAY FINCA LA BASA ON MALLORCA
- SUMMER DIY PROJECT: FRAMED PALM LEAF
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE