This Paris apartment, located in an old bell-tower, has the most gorgeous view on the Eiffel tower. But it gets even better: the apartment has a 360 degree view on Paris.
Les Invalides, the Panthéon, the Notre-Dame, Montmartre, the Grand Palais and the Arc de Triomphe, all these landmarks can be seen from this beautiful home belonging to architect Monica Donati.
The cosy apartment is not very large (only 80m2) but it has every thing you need.
In the image below you can see that the place used to be a bell-tower. The mechanism of the old clock is still there and can be viewed from the 9m2 living room.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR
- A CALIFORNIAN HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE
- PRETTY SUMMER DRESSES FOR A PRETTY SUMMER DAY
- SHOPPING FOR HINTS OF PINK
- A TOUCH OF GLAMOUR IN A TRADITIONAL FINCA ON IBIZA
- HUNTING FOR GEORGE CELEBRATES REAL HOMES
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF ANTI PAROS
- A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY VILLA FOR RENT ON MALLORCA, SPAIN
- HAND MADE CERAMICS BY LIQUORICE MOON STUDIO
- A STUNNING COASTAL HOME IN SOUTH CAROLINA, USA