This Paris apartment, located in an old bell-tower, has the most gorgeous view on the Eiffel tower. But it gets even better: the apartment has a 360 degree view on Paris.
Les Invalides, the Panthéon, the Notre-Dame, Montmartre, the Grand Palais and the Arc de Triomphe, all these landmarks can be seen from this beautiful home belonging to architect Monica Donati.
The cosy apartment is not very large (only 80m2) but it has every thing you need.
In the image below you can see that the place used to be a bell-tower. The mechanism of the old clock is still there and can be viewed from the 9m2 living room.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN