The Style Files is back in the air! My apologies to all that could not reach The Style Files. Around a week ago Dreamhost decided to shut down this blog as the traffic was getting too high and it was taking too much memory on their server. I felt so frustrated and irritated that I almost decided to stop with The Style Files. But after some deliberation I decided to give it another try.. I am now on a private server so hopefully all the problems belong to the past! Now my absence has been explained I want to wish you all a very happy 2009!
I start the new year with these gorgeous images from the portfolio of Jannicke Krakvik and Alessandro D’Orazio. The two stylists are from Oslo, Norway and have worked for various magazines such as ELLE Interior Norway.
Jannicke and Alessandro combine Scandinavian design with ethnic elements. I just love their style, it is very similar to mine.
(images from krakvikdorazio)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES
- A STYLISH & ECLECTIC APARMENT IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A DREAMY HOLIDAY BEACH HOUSE ON ST. BARTHS
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME