This charming old house can be found on Sifnos. Sifnos is a small Greek island where appears to stand still. The house is surrounded by olive trees and goats.
I love the top photo with that beautiful bed. The grey wood was found in the house when the owners moved in. They turned it into a bed, it is that simple! In the living room (photo above) a small alcove functions as a library.
The kitchen and bathroom look gorgeous in all their simplicity.
The patio is a great place to enjoy warm summer nights!
(images by Marie Claire France)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM