This charming old house can be found on Sifnos. Sifnos is a small Greek island where appears to stand still. The house is surrounded by olive trees and goats.
I love the top photo with that beautiful bed. The grey wood was found in the house when the owners moved in. They turned it into a bed, it is that simple! In the living room (photo above) a small alcove functions as a library.
The kitchen and bathroom look gorgeous in all their simplicity.
The patio is a great place to enjoy warm summer nights!
(images by Marie Claire France)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES