This charming old house can be found on Sifnos. Sifnos is a small Greek island where appears to stand still. The house is surrounded by olive trees and goats.
I love the top photo with that beautiful bed. The grey wood was found in the house when the owners moved in. They turned it into a bed, it is that simple! In the living room (photo above) a small alcove functions as a library.
The kitchen and bathroom look gorgeous in all their simplicity.
The patio is a great place to enjoy warm summer nights!
(images by Marie Claire France)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
- DIY PROJECT: FREE PRINTABLE DAILY REMINDERS