This charming old house can be found on Sifnos. Sifnos is a small Greek island where appears to stand still. The house is surrounded by olive trees and goats.
I love the top photo with that beautiful bed. The grey wood was found in the house when the owners moved in. They turned it into a bed, it is that simple! In the living room (photo above) a small alcove functions as a library.
The kitchen and bathroom look gorgeous in all their simplicity.
The patio is a great place to enjoy warm summer nights!
(images by Marie Claire France)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES