This charming old house can be found on Sifnos. Sifnos is a small Greek island where appears to stand still. The house is surrounded by olive trees and goats.
I love the top photo with that beautiful bed. The grey wood was found in the house when the owners moved in. They turned it into a bed, it is that simple! In the living room (photo above) a small alcove functions as a library.
The kitchen and bathroom look gorgeous in all their simplicity.
The patio is a great place to enjoy warm summer nights!
(images by Marie Claire France)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAPPY SHOPPING WITH A 20% DISCOUNT
- AN INVITING HOME IN STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY