Last Sunday I met up with my friend Pia Bijkerk in Amsterdam where we visited the Christmas Market at the Westergasfabriek. Pia, who is a talented stylist, told me about her work for a shoot for Dutch magazine Maria.
Pia did the styling for a Christmas dinner at Dutch actor Roelof Fernhout’s gorgeous Amsterdam penthouse. Here you can see some of the images of the article. The image above is a behind the scenes shot where you get a glimpse of Roeland’s beautiful kitchen.
Yvette van Boven is responsible for the food styling. Beside her work as a food stylist Yvette also has a restaurant and catering company.
Pia was recently interviewed by the stylish Australian Edge website which showcases Australian creativity. Visit this website if you want to know a little bit more about Pia. The images above and below are from Pia’s portfolio.
Pia also has a fab blog where she often shows her work and talks about her life in Amsterdam (+ Sydney and Paris!).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY