Last Sunday I met up with my friend Pia Bijkerk in Amsterdam where we visited the Christmas Market at the Westergasfabriek. Pia, who is a talented stylist, told me about her work for a shoot for Dutch magazine Maria.
Pia did the styling for a Christmas dinner at Dutch actor Roelof Fernhout’s gorgeous Amsterdam penthouse. Here you can see some of the images of the article. The image above is a behind the scenes shot where you get a glimpse of Roeland’s beautiful kitchen.
Yvette van Boven is responsible for the food styling. Beside her work as a food stylist Yvette also has a restaurant and catering company.
Pia was recently interviewed by the stylish Australian Edge website which showcases Australian creativity. Visit this website if you want to know a little bit more about Pia. The images above and below are from Pia’s portfolio.
Pia also has a fab blog where she often shows her work and talks about her life in Amsterdam (+ Sydney and Paris!).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- HANDMADE KIDS DECOR ITEMS FROM SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY HOME ON MALLORCA, SPAIN
- 60TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS OF ICONIC CHAIRS
- A LOVELY HOME WITH HINTS OF PINK IN NORWAY
- THE REDESIGN OF THE FRITZ HOUSE IN BIG SUR, USA
- ABORIGINAL PAINTINGS FOR SALE (FROM MY COLLECTION)
- A BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- A RELAXED SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS IN GREECE