Last Sunday I met up with my friend Pia Bijkerk in Amsterdam where we visited the Christmas Market at the Westergasfabriek. Pia, who is a talented stylist, told me about her work for a shoot for Dutch magazine Maria.
Pia did the styling for a Christmas dinner at Dutch actor Roelof Fernhout’s gorgeous Amsterdam penthouse. Here you can see some of the images of the article. The image above is a behind the scenes shot where you get a glimpse of Roeland’s beautiful kitchen.
Yvette van Boven is responsible for the food styling. Beside her work as a food stylist Yvette also has a restaurant and catering company.
Pia was recently interviewed by the stylish Australian Edge website which showcases Australian creativity. Visit this website if you want to know a little bit more about Pia. The images above and below are from Pia’s portfolio.
Pia also has a fab blog where she often shows her work and talks about her life in Amsterdam (+ Sydney and Paris!).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A PAIR OF COOL SNEAKERS
- TAKING A VACATION BREAK