Last Sunday I met up with my friend Pia Bijkerk in Amsterdam where we visited the Christmas Market at the Westergasfabriek. Pia, who is a talented stylist, told me about her work for a shoot for Dutch magazine Maria.
Pia did the styling for a Christmas dinner at Dutch actor Roelof Fernhout’s gorgeous Amsterdam penthouse. Here you can see some of the images of the article. The image above is a behind the scenes shot where you get a glimpse of Roeland’s beautiful kitchen.
Yvette van Boven is responsible for the food styling. Beside her work as a food stylist Yvette also has a restaurant and catering company.
Pia was recently interviewed by the stylish Australian Edge website which showcases Australian creativity. Visit this website if you want to know a little bit more about Pia. The images above and below are from Pia’s portfolio.
Pia also has a fab blog where she often shows her work and talks about her life in Amsterdam (+ Sydney and Paris!).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS