I am sorry for the limited amount of posts last week. Internet was not working in our house yet but now this has been fixed I am back in full swing! I start the week with showing you this gorgeous ranch in the US.
The owner is Liz Lambert , who has set up several hotels. Throughout the ranch you can find fabrics from Mexico and Guatemala. Isn’t that blanket in the top image gorgeous?!
A beautiful painting (gauche) hangs in the guest bedroom (image above).
I believe that the classic farm chairs in the image above are Windsor chairs.
The bathroom, with an antique bathtub, offers a beautiful view on the prairie.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL