I am sorry for the limited amount of posts last week. Internet was not working in our house yet but now this has been fixed I am back in full swing! I start the week with showing you this gorgeous ranch in the US.
The owner is Liz Lambert , who has set up several hotels. Throughout the ranch you can find fabrics from Mexico and Guatemala. Isn’t that blanket in the top image gorgeous?!
A beautiful painting (gauche) hangs in the guest bedroom (image above).
I believe that the classic farm chairs in the image above are Windsor chairs.
The bathroom, with an antique bathtub, offers a beautiful view on the prairie.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES
- A STYLISH & ECLECTIC APARMENT IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK