I am sorry for the limited amount of posts last week. Internet was not working in our house yet but now this has been fixed I am back in full swing! I start the week with showing you this gorgeous ranch in the US.
The owner is Liz Lambert , who has set up several hotels. Throughout the ranch you can find fabrics from Mexico and Guatemala. Isn’t that blanket in the top image gorgeous?!
A beautiful painting (gauche) hangs in the guest bedroom (image above).
I believe that the classic farm chairs in the image above are Windsor chairs.
The bathroom, with an antique bathtub, offers a beautiful view on the prairie.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER
- A MEDITERRANEAN PARADISE ON THE SPANISH COAST