I am sorry for the limited amount of posts last week. Internet was not working in our house yet but now this has been fixed I am back in full swing! I start the week with showing you this gorgeous ranch in the US.
The owner is Liz Lambert , who has set up several hotels. Throughout the ranch you can find fabrics from Mexico and Guatemala. Isn’t that blanket in the top image gorgeous?!
A beautiful painting (gauche) hangs in the guest bedroom (image above).
I believe that the classic farm chairs in the image above are Windsor chairs.
The bathroom, with an antique bathtub, offers a beautiful view on the prairie.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT WITH STUNNING FLOORS IN PARIS