I am sorry for the limited amount of posts last week. Internet was not working in our house yet but now this has been fixed I am back in full swing! I start the week with showing you this gorgeous ranch in the US.
The owner is Liz Lambert , who has set up several hotels. Throughout the ranch you can find fabrics from Mexico and Guatemala. Isn’t that blanket in the top image gorgeous?!
A beautiful painting (gauche) hangs in the guest bedroom (image above).
I believe that the classic farm chairs in the image above are Windsor chairs.
The bathroom, with an antique bathtub, offers a beautiful view on the prairie.
(images from Marie Claire Maison)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK