It has been a hectic week! Last week we moved to our new home. The house is still being renovated so we will be living in a mess for the next 6 weeks. The first night we did not have hot water and heating but luckily this has been fixed. We still have no internet access but hopefully this will be fixed by next weekend.
Today some interior inspiration. I love this house! All the rooms are very spacious and beautiful decorated. Isn’t that dining room gorgeous?!
(images from Chirstine Lane interiors)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA