It has been a hectic week! Last week we moved to our new home. The house is still being renovated so we will be living in a mess for the next 6 weeks. The first night we did not have hot water and heating but luckily this has been fixed. We still have no internet access but hopefully this will be fixed by next weekend.
Today some interior inspiration. I love this house! All the rooms are very spacious and beautiful decorated. Isn’t that dining room gorgeous?!
(images from Chirstine Lane interiors)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME