It has been a hectic week! Last week we moved to our new home. The house is still being renovated so we will be living in a mess for the next 6 weeks. The first night we did not have hot water and heating but luckily this has been fixed. We still have no internet access but hopefully this will be fixed by next weekend.
Today some interior inspiration. I love this house! All the rooms are very spacious and beautiful decorated. Isn’t that dining room gorgeous?!
(images from Chirstine Lane interiors)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE & GET THE LOOK
- IN THE STYLE OF GREEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA COOK
- A COZY WOODEN HOME IN SWEDEN
- HAND ILLUSTRATED PRINT ‘OUR WORLD’ MAT / WALL DISPLAY
- 10 OF THE BEST BABY (SHOWER) GIFTS
- DIY KNITTING PROJECT: JUMBO GARTER SCARF
- COLORFUL CUSHION COVERS FOR A BOHO CHIC LOOK
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
- HANDMADE KIDS DECOR ITEMS FROM SPAIN