The bedroom is becoming more than just a room to sleep in. The trend is to make your bedroom into a private place where relaxation, romance and tranquillity is important.
The decoration is luxureous with a surprising mix of classic and modern elements. For instance, a classic bed from Vi-Spring is combined with the Vitra Slow Chair.
You can recreate this glamorous look by using luxureous fabrics and pastel colors for walls, furniture and accessories.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA