The bedroom is becoming more than just a room to sleep in. The trend is to make your bedroom into a private place where relaxation, romance and tranquillity is important.
The decoration is luxureous with a surprising mix of classic and modern elements. For instance, a classic bed from Vi-Spring is combined with the Vitra Slow Chair.
You can recreate this glamorous look by using luxureous fabrics and pastel colors for walls, furniture and accessories.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAPPY SHOPPING WITH A 20% DISCOUNT
- AN INVITING HOME IN STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY