The bedroom is becoming more than just a room to sleep in. The trend is to make your bedroom into a private place where relaxation, romance and tranquillity is important.
The decoration is luxureous with a surprising mix of classic and modern elements. For instance, a classic bed from Vi-Spring is combined with the Vitra Slow Chair.
You can recreate this glamorous look by using luxureous fabrics and pastel colors for walls, furniture and accessories.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS