The bedroom is becoming more than just a room to sleep in. The trend is to make your bedroom into a private place where relaxation, romance and tranquillity is important.
The decoration is luxureous with a surprising mix of classic and modern elements. For instance, a classic bed from Vi-Spring is combined with the Vitra Slow Chair.
You can recreate this glamorous look by using luxureous fabrics and pastel colors for walls, furniture and accessories.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAND-CAST AND GLAZED PROCELAIN CUPS
- A HOME ON CORSICA WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM