These ornaments are inspired by the idea of the Ancient Romans that birds are the messengers of the Gods. Etsy seller Paloma’s Nest has put her own spin this tradition- giving these little doves the responsibility of carrying these meaningful words and names on their backs for the holidays. The hand cut ceramic dove, made of white clay, is adorned with a small wooden tag, which is hand stamped with the word or name of your choice. Isn’t this cute?!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA