This beautiful sailboat, named Barracuda, belongs to Fatboy Slim (aka Norman Cook) who renovated the classic wooden yacht to a modern and very stylish place to stay
The vessel is based in Portisco Marina, Sardinia, and can be rented by lovers of boutique hotels or by sail fanatics. You should bring your wallet if you’re interested..
The boat is stylishly decorated with Designers Guild fabrics and Cowshed products.
A interior stylist helped with the interior decorating. Fatboy Slim: “We didn’t want a Gin Palace super yacht—we wanted it funky.”
A mixture of teak, mahogany, pine and beech is combined with soft furnishings and hand-picked retro trinkets.
(via Cool Hunting)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY