This beautiful sailboat, named Barracuda, belongs to Fatboy Slim (aka Norman Cook) who renovated the classic wooden yacht to a modern and very stylish place to stay
The vessel is based in Portisco Marina, Sardinia, and can be rented by lovers of boutique hotels or by sail fanatics. You should bring your wallet if you’re interested..
The boat is stylishly decorated with Designers Guild fabrics and Cowshed products.
A interior stylist helped with the interior decorating. Fatboy Slim: “We didn’t want a Gin Palace super yacht—we wanted it funky.”
A mixture of teak, mahogany, pine and beech is combined with soft furnishings and hand-picked retro trinkets.
(via Cool Hunting)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SUPER END OF SUMMER SALE – UP TO 70% DISCOUNT
- SHADES OF SUMMER: SPLASHES OF RED