This beautiful sailboat, named Barracuda, belongs to Fatboy Slim (aka Norman Cook) who renovated the classic wooden yacht to a modern and very stylish place to stay
The vessel is based in Portisco Marina, Sardinia, and can be rented by lovers of boutique hotels or by sail fanatics. You should bring your wallet if you’re interested..
The boat is stylishly decorated with Designers Guild fabrics and Cowshed products.
A interior stylist helped with the interior decorating. Fatboy Slim: “We didn’t want a Gin Palace super yacht—we wanted it funky.”
A mixture of teak, mahogany, pine and beech is combined with soft furnishings and hand-picked retro trinkets.
(via Cool Hunting)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY