A few days ago I posted about a trend inspired by rural life. Another trend that can be seen this season is the use of black in interiors.
The classic combination of black and white can be combined with a accent color.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen NL)
The images above, from the portfolio of UK designer Ilse Crawford, show a lot of black furniture and walls.
Black is not a color that first comes to mind when you are looking for a color for your kitchen walls but I think the black wall looks surprisingly good in this kitchen.
This black bathroom is very chic!
And also this bedroom looks very good in black.
(images from Living Etc, Marie Claire Maiso, Home and Garden UK)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME