A few days ago I posted about a trend inspired by rural life. Another trend that can be seen this season is the use of black in interiors.
The classic combination of black and white can be combined with a accent color.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen NL)
The images above, from the portfolio of UK designer Ilse Crawford, show a lot of black furniture and walls.
Black is not a color that first comes to mind when you are looking for a color for your kitchen walls but I think the black wall looks surprisingly good in this kitchen.
This black bathroom is very chic!
And also this bedroom looks very good in black.
(images from Living Etc, Marie Claire Maiso, Home and Garden UK)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER
- A MEDITERRANEAN PARADISE ON THE SPANISH COAST