A few days ago I posted about a trend inspired by rural life. Another trend that can be seen this season is the use of black in interiors.
The classic combination of black and white can be combined with a accent color.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen NL)
The images above, from the portfolio of UK designer Ilse Crawford, show a lot of black furniture and walls.
Black is not a color that first comes to mind when you are looking for a color for your kitchen walls but I think the black wall looks surprisingly good in this kitchen.
This black bathroom is very chic!
And also this bedroom looks very good in black.
(images from Living Etc, Marie Claire Maiso, Home and Garden UK)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- AMBER LEWIS’ BEAUTIFUL LOS ANGELES HOME
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE COLLECTION BY NORM
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A COASTAL RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- MIX & MATCH: WHITES AND A HINT OF PINK
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER