One of the trends for this season spotted at the interior fair in Milan is inspired by rural life. Hand-made objects and environmental responsible materials are seen more often in interiors.
Grey colours combined with the trend colour indigo are part of this trend.
More and more we have the need to surround ourselves with beautiful and unique furniture and accessories. We want no mass production but hand-made items that have story to tell.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
You can recreate this look with the items featured in the image above: knitted poofs from Dutch designer Ineke Visser, wooden table from Gervasoni, paint colour DK Lead nr. 118 by The Little Greene, pendant light Stout from Tom Dixon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN