One of the trends for this season spotted at the interior fair in Milan is inspired by rural life. Hand-made objects and environmental responsible materials are seen more often in interiors.
Grey colours combined with the trend colour indigo are part of this trend.
More and more we have the need to surround ourselves with beautiful and unique furniture and accessories. We want no mass production but hand-made items that have story to tell.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
You can recreate this look with the items featured in the image above: knitted poofs from Dutch designer Ineke Visser, wooden table from Gervasoni, paint colour DK Lead nr. 118 by The Little Greene, pendant light Stout from Tom Dixon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A DUTCH FAMILY HOME WITH A MODERN BOHEMIAN FLAIR
- SPECIAL SUMMER OFFER: 40 % DISCOUNT ON ALL KILIM RUGS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK