One of the trends for this season spotted at the interior fair in Milan is inspired by rural life. Hand-made objects and environmental responsible materials are seen more often in interiors.
Grey colours combined with the trend colour indigo are part of this trend.
More and more we have the need to surround ourselves with beautiful and unique furniture and accessories. We want no mass production but hand-made items that have story to tell.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
You can recreate this look with the items featured in the image above: knitted poofs from Dutch designer Ineke Visser, wooden table from Gervasoni, paint colour DK Lead nr. 118 by The Little Greene, pendant light Stout from Tom Dixon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN
- A SEASIDE SUMMER HOME ON A BEAUTIFUL GREEK ISLAND