One of the trends for this season spotted at the interior fair in Milan is inspired by rural life. Hand-made objects and environmental responsible materials are seen more often in interiors.
Grey colours combined with the trend colour indigo are part of this trend.
More and more we have the need to surround ourselves with beautiful and unique furniture and accessories. We want no mass production but hand-made items that have story to tell.
(images by Perscentrum Wonen)
You can recreate this look with the items featured in the image above: knitted poofs from Dutch designer Ineke Visser, wooden table from Gervasoni, paint colour DK Lead nr. 118 by The Little Greene, pendant light Stout from Tom Dixon.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER
- A MEDITERRANEAN PARADISE ON THE SPANISH COAST