These images are from the gorgeous portfolio of photographer Gaelle Le Boulicaut. Gaelle has worked for many interior magazines such as Elle Decoration, Marie Claire Maison and House and Garden UK.
This beautiful house is located on the Carribean island Saint Barthélemy. It was recently featured in Dutch magazine Elle Wonen.
I love the open plan living room and kitchen. The simple design of the wooden furniture, used indoors as well as outdoors, is stunning!
(images by Gaelle Le Boulicaut)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LIGHT FILLED FRENCH LOFT IN THE CITY OF PARIS
- A HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE & GET THE LOOK
- IN THE STYLE OF GREEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA COOK
- A COZY WOODEN HOME IN SWEDEN
- HAND ILLUSTRATED PRINT ‘OUR WORLD’ MAT / WALL DISPLAY
- 10 OF THE BEST BABY (SHOWER) GIFTS
- DIY KNITTING PROJECT: JUMBO GARTER SCARF
- COLORFUL CUSHION COVERS FOR A BOHO CHIC LOOK
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- SANTA CLARA 1728 BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN LISBON, PORTUGAL