These images are from the gorgeous portfolio of photographer Gaelle Le Boulicaut. Gaelle has worked for many interior magazines such as Elle Decoration, Marie Claire Maison and House and Garden UK.
This beautiful house is located on the Carribean island Saint Barthélemy. It was recently featured in Dutch magazine Elle Wonen.
I love the open plan living room and kitchen. The simple design of the wooden furniture, used indoors as well as outdoors, is stunning!
(images by Gaelle Le Boulicaut)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST