These cute pot holders are from Etsy shop Stjarnkraft. This seller from Finland does not like mass production and she strive to make the majority of her items as individual as possible instead of repeating a lucky design over and over and over again. This beautiful set of two 100% cotton pot-holders depicts the traditional Swedish dalahäst (in English ‘Dala horse’ or ‘Dalecarlian horse’) crocheted by hand in black and silvery grey in a special technique with double threads, which makes the rear side a negative of the front side. The pot holders are also available in red and in blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM