These cute pot holders are from Etsy shop Stjarnkraft. This seller from Finland does not like mass production and she strive to make the majority of her items as individual as possible instead of repeating a lucky design over and over and over again. This beautiful set of two 100% cotton pot-holders depicts the traditional Swedish dalahäst (in English ‘Dala horse’ or ‘Dalecarlian horse’) crocheted by hand in black and silvery grey in a special technique with double threads, which makes the rear side a negative of the front side. The pot holders are also available in red and in blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND