These cute pot holders are from Etsy shop Stjarnkraft. This seller from Finland does not like mass production and she strive to make the majority of her items as individual as possible instead of repeating a lucky design over and over and over again. This beautiful set of two 100% cotton pot-holders depicts the traditional Swedish dalahäst (in English ‘Dala horse’ or ‘Dalecarlian horse’) crocheted by hand in black and silvery grey in a special technique with double threads, which makes the rear side a negative of the front side. The pot holders are also available in red and in blue.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA