I am sorry for the lack of posts the last few days. The reason for this is that we have received the key to our new home! The renovation is starting today and will keep us busy for the next 2 months. I am very excited and can’t wait until the house is finished. I will keep you posted about the progress of course! Today some images of a house that has been featured in Elle Interiör (Sweden).
These pictures were shot by photographer Per Ranung. Unfortunately I don’t have any information to give you about the house. I think the interior design of this house in interesting: a white base is mixed with colors. The Bob Ross like painting/poster is an eye-catcher!
(images by Per Ranung)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS
- A FRENCH INSPIRED COUNTRY HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA