I am sorry for the lack of posts the last few days. The reason for this is that we have received the key to our new home! The renovation is starting today and will keep us busy for the next 2 months. I am very excited and can’t wait until the house is finished. I will keep you posted about the progress of course! Today some images of a house that has been featured in Elle Interiör (Sweden).
These pictures were shot by photographer Per Ranung. Unfortunately I don’t have any information to give you about the house. I think the interior design of this house in interesting: a white base is mixed with colors. The Bob Ross like painting/poster is an eye-catcher!
(images by Per Ranung)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION