I am sorry for the lack of posts the last few days. The reason for this is that we have received the key to our new home! The renovation is starting today and will keep us busy for the next 2 months. I am very excited and can’t wait until the house is finished. I will keep you posted about the progress of course! Today some images of a house that has been featured in Elle Interiör (Sweden).
These pictures were shot by photographer Per Ranung. Unfortunately I don’t have any information to give you about the house. I think the interior design of this house in interesting: a white base is mixed with colors. The Bob Ross like painting/poster is an eye-catcher!
(images by Per Ranung)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI