Today another tour around a fashion designer’s home! French designer Vanessa Bruno lives in the historical Marais area of Paris. The building dates from 1650 and originally served as a carriage house for King Louis XIV and his hunting parties. Vanessa Bruno’s apartment has an artfully blended vintage bohemian charm with modern touches. Like with with Bruno’s clothing line, feminine pastel shades play an important role.
The beautiful photos are from Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer, a photographer that has specialized within interior- and life-style photographing, which has brought her throughout the world on assignments for major Danish and international magazines. Birgitta has taken the dogma effect into her pictures – capturing the present in her pictures focusing on the raw yet feminine style.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LARGE FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- TRAVEL THE WORLD GIFT GUIDE
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY