Today another tour around a fashion designer’s home! French designer Vanessa Bruno lives in the historical Marais area of Paris. The building dates from 1650 and originally served as a carriage house for King Louis XIV and his hunting parties. Vanessa Bruno’s apartment has an artfully blended vintage bohemian charm with modern touches. Like with with Bruno’s clothing line, feminine pastel shades play an important role.
The beautiful photos are from Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer, a photographer that has specialized within interior- and life-style photographing, which has brought her throughout the world on assignments for major Danish and international magazines. Birgitta has taken the dogma effect into her pictures – capturing the present in her pictures focusing on the raw yet feminine style.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME