Dutch paint company Histor has some gorgeous new grey and brown colours in their collection.
The rich grey and brown colours give a warm atmosphere to a room. The brown color on the photo is from the Shades collection. Velvet powder has been added to the paint which gives a natural and soft effect.
With Shades paint you can create the same feel as a clay plastered wall. I think that this paint is great to be used on a bathroom wall. If you add the right accessories you can design you own private hammam! The thick towels and hammam towels in the image above are available from Le Souk.
Histor also has a 3D paint in their collection with which you can add structure to a wall (image above).
For more information and to see other colours you can visit the Histor website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA
- GET 50% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- A BOHO CHIC BEACH HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2018