Dutch paint company Histor has some gorgeous new grey and brown colours in their collection.
The rich grey and brown colours give a warm atmosphere to a room. The brown color on the photo is from the Shades collection. Velvet powder has been added to the paint which gives a natural and soft effect.
With Shades paint you can create the same feel as a clay plastered wall. I think that this paint is great to be used on a bathroom wall. If you add the right accessories you can design you own private hammam! The thick towels and hammam towels in the image above are available from Le Souk.
Histor also has a 3D paint in their collection with which you can add structure to a wall (image above).
For more information and to see other colours you can visit the Histor website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RESTORED COUNTRY COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME IN UMBRIA, ITALY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: MAISON ESTATE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR