Last Friday I posted about the NY loft of fashion designer Lisa Perry, today I would like to show you a home of another fashion designer, Filippa K.
Swedish born Filippa Knutsson is one of the two founders of Filippa K. In 1993, Filippa together with her colleague Patrik Kihlborg founded the fashion label Filippa K. These are images from her apartment in Paris, France. I admire the use of colour in this apartment. It is certainly colourful, but not overdone. I even like the turquoise kitchen (I am normally more into white & neutrals..).
(images by Per Ranung for Elle Interiör Sweden)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN