Last Friday I posted about the NY loft of fashion designer Lisa Perry, today I would like to show you a home of another fashion designer, Filippa K.
Swedish born Filippa Knutsson is one of the two founders of Filippa K. In 1993, Filippa together with her colleague Patrik Kihlborg founded the fashion label Filippa K. These are images from her apartment in Paris, France. I admire the use of colour in this apartment. It is certainly colourful, but not overdone. I even like the turquoise kitchen (I am normally more into white & neutrals..).
(images by Per Ranung for Elle Interiör Sweden)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS