Last Friday I posted about the NY loft of fashion designer Lisa Perry, today I would like to show you a home of another fashion designer, Filippa K.
Swedish born Filippa Knutsson is one of the two founders of Filippa K. In 1993, Filippa together with her colleague Patrik Kihlborg founded the fashion label Filippa K. These are images from her apartment in Paris, France. I admire the use of colour in this apartment. It is certainly colourful, but not overdone. I even like the turquoise kitchen (I am normally more into white & neutrals..).
(images by Per Ranung for Elle Interiör Sweden)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ARCHITECT’S MODERN HOLIDAY HOME ON MALLORCA
- A FASHION DESIGNER’S SUMMER HOME IN TUNESIA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT FIXTURES
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN