Last Friday I posted about the NY loft of fashion designer Lisa Perry, today I would like to show you a home of another fashion designer, Filippa K.
Swedish born Filippa Knutsson is one of the two founders of Filippa K. In 1993, Filippa together with her colleague Patrik Kihlborg founded the fashion label Filippa K. These are images from her apartment in Paris, France. I admire the use of colour in this apartment. It is certainly colourful, but not overdone. I even like the turquoise kitchen (I am normally more into white & neutrals..).
(images by Per Ranung for Elle Interiör Sweden)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME