Last Friday I posted about the NY loft of fashion designer Lisa Perry, today I would like to show you a home of another fashion designer, Filippa K.
Swedish born Filippa Knutsson is one of the two founders of Filippa K. In 1993, Filippa together with her colleague Patrik Kihlborg founded the fashion label Filippa K. These are images from her apartment in Paris, France. I admire the use of colour in this apartment. It is certainly colourful, but not overdone. I even like the turquoise kitchen (I am normally more into white & neutrals..).
(images by Per Ranung for Elle Interiör Sweden)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN