Fashion designer Lisa Perry is known for her bright colored and retro style fashion and accessories. You can see this signature style also in the interior design of her apartment in New York.
This loft is a mix of sixties fashion with Pop Art and vintage furniture. It is obvious that Lisa Perry is a Pop Art collector!
I love the artwork in this apartment and isn’t that large rug stunning?
This gorgeous loft has been featured in New York Apartments.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI