Fashion designer Lisa Perry is known for her bright colored and retro style fashion and accessories. You can see this signature style also in the interior design of her apartment in New York.
This loft is a mix of sixties fashion with Pop Art and vintage furniture. It is obvious that Lisa Perry is a Pop Art collector!
I love the artwork in this apartment and isn’t that large rug stunning?
This gorgeous loft has been featured in New York Apartments.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MAGICAL HANDMADE LIGHTS
- A STYLIST’S CHRISTMAS HOME
- A LARGE FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- TRAVEL THE WORLD GIFT GUIDE
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY