Fashion designer Lisa Perry is known for her bright colored and retro style fashion and accessories. You can see this signature style also in the interior design of her apartment in New York.
This loft is a mix of sixties fashion with Pop Art and vintage furniture. It is obvious that Lisa Perry is a Pop Art collector!
I love the artwork in this apartment and isn’t that large rug stunning?
This gorgeous loft has been featured in New York Apartments.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA VERGELLE IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH – 20% DISCOUNT