Unfortunately I could not visit the Woonbeurs in Amsterdam this year due to a very busy calendar. This lifestyle fair is held yearly and is always a great source of (interior) inspiration. Luckily I found some images of this year’s event at she.likes.cute.
All the major Dutch interior magazines were present with an entire decorated ‘inspiration house’ in which they showed the latest interior design trends. My favorite magazine VT Wonen decorated their house in neutral, light colors. Natural materials such as wood, wool and felt were used. This gave a warm and inviting feel to the house. The knitted rug in the image above is from Christien Meindertsma.
A colourful installation made from various objects.
The electronic fire place is designed by Piet Hein Eek.
I love this combination of bright white and wood.
Delft’s Blue inspired designs are big trend.
(images from she.likes.cute)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY