Unfortunately I could not visit the Woonbeurs in Amsterdam this year due to a very busy calendar. This lifestyle fair is held yearly and is always a great source of (interior) inspiration. Luckily I found some images of this year’s event at she.likes.cute.
All the major Dutch interior magazines were present with an entire decorated ‘inspiration house’ in which they showed the latest interior design trends. My favorite magazine VT Wonen decorated their house in neutral, light colors. Natural materials such as wood, wool and felt were used. This gave a warm and inviting feel to the house. The knitted rug in the image above is from Christien Meindertsma.
A colourful installation made from various objects.
The electronic fire place is designed by Piet Hein Eek.
I love this combination of bright white and wood.
Delft’s Blue inspired designs are big trend.
(images from she.likes.cute)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A STUNNING HOME
- MEDITERRENEAN SUMMER COLORS
- A BRIGHT SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT
- THE PERFECT SPOT FOR A LAZY SUMMER DAY
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS