I am very happy that the beautiful products of Ferm LIVING are now available at Le Souk! Ferm LIVING is a Danish company which aims at designing and manufacturing graphic lifestyle products. “Our products are intended for people who are interested in design and who are not afraid to be a bit bold when they decorate their homes,” says designer and manager, Trine Andersen. The inspiration comes from many different things: fashion, nature, architecture, flea markets, trips around the world, even old needlework books. Trine has an eye for taking things like retro designs and elements from nature and reinterpreting them in a way that makes them clean and modern.
On of my favorite items is the adorable Lovebirds wallsticker (top image, right). There is also a pillow available in the same beautiful print. Ferm LIVING also has a wallpaper collection with the most gorgeous prints. Wilderness and Little Leaves (top image – left) are both inspired by the Scandinavian nature. Pillows Tasette and Wilderness complement the wallpaper perfectly. Also ferm LIVING’s kids collection (image above) is worth to be mentioned. Aren’t those Dotty pillows with tree print cute?! The Rush hour pillow with car print is perfect for a boy’s room. And the Bird Tree Wall Sticker will brighten up any room!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL COISA KNITWEAR WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA