This beautiful apartment is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have seen it before in a magazine and believe that one of the owners designs for Danish label Vipp. In the bathroom (image below) a Vipp waste bin is shown.
I love the mixture of vintage Scandinavian design and contemporary art and furniture. Because of the white walls and floors the focus is on the beautiful furniture and art work.
You can see that the owners belief in ‘less is more’. Still, the apartment is warm and inviting.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP