This beautiful apartment is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have seen it before in a magazine and believe that one of the owners designs for Danish label Vipp. In the bathroom (image below) a Vipp waste bin is shown.
I love the mixture of vintage Scandinavian design and contemporary art and furniture. Because of the white walls and floors the focus is on the beautiful furniture and art work.
You can see that the owners belief in ‘less is more’. Still, the apartment is warm and inviting.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT