This beautiful apartment is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have seen it before in a magazine and believe that one of the owners designs for Danish label Vipp. In the bathroom (image below) a Vipp waste bin is shown.
I love the mixture of vintage Scandinavian design and contemporary art and furniture. Because of the white walls and floors the focus is on the beautiful furniture and art work.
You can see that the owners belief in ‘less is more’. Still, the apartment is warm and inviting.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS