This beautiful apartment is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have seen it before in a magazine and believe that one of the owners designs for Danish label Vipp. In the bathroom (image below) a Vipp waste bin is shown.
I love the mixture of vintage Scandinavian design and contemporary art and furniture. Because of the white walls and floors the focus is on the beautiful furniture and art work.
You can see that the owners belief in ‘less is more’. Still, the apartment is warm and inviting.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN FRIESLAND, THE NETHERLANDS
- A CHARMING 1920′S COTTAGE IN CALIFORNIA
- GORGEOUS THROWS, PILLOWS, POUFS & DRESSERS
- DANISH DESIGNER TINE K’S HOME ON MALLORCA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FINCA STYLE HOLIDAY HOME ON IBIZA
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS & UNIQUE HOMEWARE ITEMS
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A BOHO CHIC VIBE
- HAPPY SHOPPING: VINTAGE RUG SALE
- TOM DIXON BRASS PENDANT LIGHTS IN A DANISH HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FRANCE