This beautiful apartment is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have seen it before in a magazine and believe that one of the owners designs for Danish label Vipp. In the bathroom (image below) a Vipp waste bin is shown.
I love the mixture of vintage Scandinavian design and contemporary art and furniture. Because of the white walls and floors the focus is on the beautiful furniture and art work.
You can see that the owners belief in ‘less is more’. Still, the apartment is warm and inviting.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY