I’m glad that you like my post about that gorgeous renovated farm in France. And you are all right: that floor with the pebbles is gorgeous! Today another post about a house with a beautiful floor but this time the floor is from wood.
This townhouse on the Upper East side of NY has been decorated minimalisticly but it still has a warm feel to it.
I love the Moroccan rugs, combined with the old wooden floor.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SUPER END OF SUMMER SALE – UP TO 70% DISCOUNT
- SHADES OF SUMMER: SPLASHES OF RED
- SHADES OF SUMMER: LIGHT BLUE
- THE ULTIMATE SWEDISH COTTAGE PAINTED IN FALU RED