Etsy is a great source for finding a beautiful bag! I love these colourful ones from DrikaB. This Etsy shop owner was “made in Brazil” where she grew up and studied design and architecture. Currently, she lives in California with an eccentric dog named Cierra and a very supportive husband.
DrikaB: “My designs are inspired by unexpected color and texture combination and my primary goal is to keep making things that are practical and fun”. Click here to visit her Etsy shop. The price for a large bag ranges between $68 – $98.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- A SUMMER HOME WITH VIEWS ON LAKE GARDA, ITALY
- PRETTY SUMMER COLOURS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VACATION IN A TRADITIONAL TRULLI IN ITALY
- A PERFECT SUMMER HOME (FOR RENT) ON FORMENTERA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A BOHO CHIC ECO RETREAT IN ANDALUCIA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- A LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN IN A PACIFIC PALISADES HOME
- AN ARCHITECT’S MODERN HOLIDAY HOME ON MALLORCA