Etsy is a great source for finding a beautiful bag! I love these colourful ones from DrikaB. This Etsy shop owner was “made in Brazil” where she grew up and studied design and architecture. Currently, she lives in California with an eccentric dog named Cierra and a very supportive husband.
DrikaB: “My designs are inspired by unexpected color and texture combination and my primary goal is to keep making things that are practical and fun”. Click here to visit her Etsy shop. The price for a large bag ranges between $68 – $98.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS