Etsy is a great source for finding a beautiful bag! I love these colourful ones from DrikaB. This Etsy shop owner was “made in Brazil” where she grew up and studied design and architecture. Currently, she lives in California with an eccentric dog named Cierra and a very supportive husband.
DrikaB: “My designs are inspired by unexpected color and texture combination and my primary goal is to keep making things that are practical and fun”. Click here to visit her Etsy shop. The price for a large bag ranges between $68 – $98.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HANDMADE KIDS DECOR ITEMS FROM SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY HOME ON MALLORCA, SPAIN
- 60TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS OF ICONIC CHAIRS
- A LOVELY HOME WITH HINTS OF PINK IN NORWAY
- THE REDESIGN OF THE FRITZ HOUSE IN BIG SUR, USA
- ABORIGINAL PAINTINGS FOR SALE (FROM MY COLLECTION)
- A BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- A RELAXED SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS IN GREECE
- AN OLD WORKERS COTTAGE TURNED INTO A IBIZA HOME
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON A GREEK ISLAND