Etsy is a great source for finding a beautiful bag! I love these colourful ones from DrikaB. This Etsy shop owner was “made in Brazil” where she grew up and studied design and architecture. Currently, she lives in California with an eccentric dog named Cierra and a very supportive husband.
DrikaB: “My designs are inspired by unexpected color and texture combination and my primary goal is to keep making things that are practical and fun”. Click here to visit her Etsy shop. The price for a large bag ranges between $68 – $98.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR