Etsy is a great source for finding a beautiful bag! I love these colourful ones from DrikaB. This Etsy shop owner was “made in Brazil” where she grew up and studied design and architecture. Currently, she lives in California with an eccentric dog named Cierra and a very supportive husband.
DrikaB: “My designs are inspired by unexpected color and texture combination and my primary goal is to keep making things that are practical and fun”. Click here to visit her Etsy shop. The price for a large bag ranges between $68 – $98.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS