These are images of Abigail Ahern’s home in the UK, which I found on Design*Sponge. Abigail is a British stylist and interior designer which is pretty obvious when you see her gorgeous home. I like her style of mixing eclectic furniture and accessories with very modern pieces. I am sure that you would like to know where the woolen bed spread in the picture above is from: the throw comes from Nicole Farhi in London.
Isn’t that one gorgeous chandelier?!
I love the Scandia chair (above) and I am planning to have a similar one in our new house. I already have the hand-carved wooden stool/table.
The book case wallpaper can be bought at Abigail’s shop Atelier Abigail.
The Neo-Baroque inspired chandelier can also be purchased from Atelier Abigail. It is suitable for holding taper candles or t-lights.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT