These are images of Abigail Ahern’s home in the UK, which I found on Design*Sponge. Abigail is a British stylist and interior designer which is pretty obvious when you see her gorgeous home. I like her style of mixing eclectic furniture and accessories with very modern pieces. I am sure that you would like to know where the woolen bed spread in the picture above is from: the throw comes from Nicole Farhi in London.
Isn’t that one gorgeous chandelier?!
I love the Scandia chair (above) and I am planning to have a similar one in our new house. I already have the hand-carved wooden stool/table.
The book case wallpaper can be bought at Abigail’s shop Atelier Abigail.
The Neo-Baroque inspired chandelier can also be purchased from Atelier Abigail. It is suitable for holding taper candles or t-lights.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY