These are images of Abigail Ahern’s home in the UK, which I found on Design*Sponge. Abigail is a British stylist and interior designer which is pretty obvious when you see her gorgeous home. I like her style of mixing eclectic furniture and accessories with very modern pieces. I am sure that you would like to know where the woolen bed spread in the picture above is from: the throw comes from Nicole Farhi in London.
Isn’t that one gorgeous chandelier?!
I love the Scandia chair (above) and I am planning to have a similar one in our new house. I already have the hand-carved wooden stool/table.
The book case wallpaper can be bought at Abigail’s shop Atelier Abigail.
The Neo-Baroque inspired chandelier can also be purchased from Atelier Abigail. It is suitable for holding taper candles or t-lights.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID