These are images of Abigail Ahern’s home in the UK, which I found on Design*Sponge. Abigail is a British stylist and interior designer which is pretty obvious when you see her gorgeous home. I like her style of mixing eclectic furniture and accessories with very modern pieces. I am sure that you would like to know where the woolen bed spread in the picture above is from: the throw comes from Nicole Farhi in London.
Isn’t that one gorgeous chandelier?!
I love the Scandia chair (above) and I am planning to have a similar one in our new house. I already have the hand-carved wooden stool/table.
The book case wallpaper can be bought at Abigail’s shop Atelier Abigail.
The Neo-Baroque inspired chandelier can also be purchased from Atelier Abigail. It is suitable for holding taper candles or t-lights.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL