These are images of Abigail Ahern’s home in the UK, which I found on Design*Sponge. Abigail is a British stylist and interior designer which is pretty obvious when you see her gorgeous home. I like her style of mixing eclectic furniture and accessories with very modern pieces. I am sure that you would like to know where the woolen bed spread in the picture above is from: the throw comes from Nicole Farhi in London.
Isn’t that one gorgeous chandelier?!
I love the Scandia chair (above) and I am planning to have a similar one in our new house. I already have the hand-carved wooden stool/table.
The book case wallpaper can be bought at Abigail’s shop Atelier Abigail.
The Neo-Baroque inspired chandelier can also be purchased from Atelier Abigail. It is suitable for holding taper candles or t-lights.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY