It is time for more bathroom inspiration! We have taken today off to visit bathrooms showrooms. We are thinking of getting the Duravit Starck 1 toilet and the bathtub from the Starck 2 line for our new house. The taps will be from Vola, if we can afford them.. I love the white wooden floor in the photo above but unfortunately I don’t think this is very practical for a bathroom.
A contemporary white bath on wooden feet is a modern take on the freestanding bath. This bath is from Villeroy & Boch, with taps from Hansgrohe.
This eclectic bathroom has been made simple by combining the different styles of furniture with white walls and white painted floor boards. The bath is from the Bathroom Discount Centre in the UK and the stool is from Ikea.
This pewter bateau bath above is from Barber Wilsons and the rug is from The Rug Company. I posted about this rug earlier this week.
(images from Living etc)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY FASHION DEALS
- BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY HOME DECOR DEALS
- REBECCA ATWOOD HOME TEXTILES: 25% DISCOUNT
- HAPPY SHOPPING WITH A 20% DISCOUNT
- AN INVITING HOME IN STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE