Moroccan riads are always a great source of inspiration. Ryad Sharai is one of the biggest riads in Marrakech. It is hidden behind a weather-beaten door in a narrow street in the Bab Tharzout quarter.
The colors of the room in the photos above are stunning!
The house has seven bedrooms and five bathrooms.
All the bedrooms are situated around the patio and the pool.
Aren’t the hand-made wooden bathroom doors beautiful?!
A riad is a house with a patio and this gorgeous riad has quite a large patio.
Behind the labyrinth of rooms there is a staircase leading to the terraces. From there you have a magnificent view of the city and the Atlas mountains. The cosy cushions make this place very inviting!
The patio is a great place to relax after a long, hot day of sightseeing and shopping.
Or perhaps you prefer a jump in the pool?
(images by Verne)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA
- GET 50% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- A BOHO CHIC BEACH HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2018