Last week I posted about this house that is decorated with furniture and accessories from Dutch label Droog Design. Here are some of the Droog items that can be found in this home. The image above shows the milk bottle lamp designed by Tejo Remy.
Clockwise, starting at the upper left corner: the Rag chair from Tejo Remy, the 85 Lamps is designed by Rody Graumans, the Chest of drawers is also from Tejo Remy, the Hare mat is designed by Ed Annink, Chris Kabel’s Shady Lace parasol, pottery Red revisited is from Bas Warmoeskerken,
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID