Last week I posted about this house that is decorated with furniture and accessories from Dutch label Droog Design. Here are some of the Droog items that can be found in this home. The image above shows the milk bottle lamp designed by Tejo Remy.
Clockwise, starting at the upper left corner: the Rag chair from Tejo Remy, the 85 Lamps is designed by Rody Graumans, the Chest of drawers is also from Tejo Remy, the Hare mat is designed by Ed Annink, Chris Kabel’s Shady Lace parasol, pottery Red revisited is from Bas Warmoeskerken,
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST