Last week I posted about this house that is decorated with furniture and accessories from Dutch label Droog Design. Here are some of the Droog items that can be found in this home. The image above shows the milk bottle lamp designed by Tejo Remy.
Clockwise, starting at the upper left corner: the Rag chair from Tejo Remy, the 85 Lamps is designed by Rody Graumans, the Chest of drawers is also from Tejo Remy, the Hare mat is designed by Ed Annink, Chris Kabel’s Shady Lace parasol, pottery Red revisited is from Bas Warmoeskerken,
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN