Hotel Habita Monterrey is a gorgeous hotel in Mexico that opened its door last August. Parisian designer Joseph Dirand is responsible for the interior design of the hotel. What a great job he did!
Black and white are the main colors and design classics such as the Swan Chair and Swan Sofa by Arne Jacobsen can be find throughout the hotel.
The hotel has 39 rooms, a penthouse and some suites. The rooftop terrace offers a 360-degree view. Prices range from 165.00 USD to 975.00 USD.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FREE PRINTABLE 2018 CALENDAR
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL