Hotel Habita Monterrey is a gorgeous hotel in Mexico that opened its door last August. Parisian designer Joseph Dirand is responsible for the interior design of the hotel. What a great job he did!
Black and white are the main colors and design classics such as the Swan Chair and Swan Sofa by Arne Jacobsen can be find throughout the hotel.
The hotel has 39 rooms, a penthouse and some suites. The rooftop terrace offers a 360-degree view. Prices range from 165.00 USD to 975.00 USD.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL