Hotel Habita Monterrey is a gorgeous hotel in Mexico that opened its door last August. Parisian designer Joseph Dirand is responsible for the interior design of the hotel. What a great job he did!
Black and white are the main colors and design classics such as the Swan Chair and Swan Sofa by Arne Jacobsen can be find throughout the hotel.
The hotel has 39 rooms, a penthouse and some suites. The rooftop terrace offers a 360-degree view. Prices range from 165.00 USD to 975.00 USD.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL COISA KNITWEAR WITH A 10% DISCOUNT
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
- WEEKEND RECIPE: LEMON VERBENA LEMONADE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA