Hotel Habita Monterrey is a gorgeous hotel in Mexico that opened its door last August. Parisian designer Joseph Dirand is responsible for the interior design of the hotel. What a great job he did!
Black and white are the main colors and design classics such as the Swan Chair and Swan Sofa by Arne Jacobsen can be find throughout the hotel.
The hotel has 39 rooms, a penthouse and some suites. The rooftop terrace offers a 360-degree view. Prices range from 165.00 USD to 975.00 USD.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN AARHUS, DENMARK
- SNEL EN GEMAKKELIJK ADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- RACHEL CASTLE’S BABY COT BEDDING
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE KITCHEN
- HALLOWEEN PINEAPPLE CARVING
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS