Hotel Habita Monterrey is a gorgeous hotel in Mexico that opened its door last August. Parisian designer Joseph Dirand is responsible for the interior design of the hotel. What a great job he did!
Black and white are the main colors and design classics such as the Swan Chair and Swan Sofa by Arne Jacobsen can be find throughout the hotel.
The hotel has 39 rooms, a penthouse and some suites. The rooftop terrace offers a 360-degree view. Prices range from 165.00 USD to 975.00 USD.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION