I don’t know where this is house is located but I do know that it is full with furniture and home accessories from Dutch designers.
The photographer is of these images Vangelis Paterakis whose studio is based in Athens, Greece.
Most of the furniture and decorated shown in these gorgeous images are from Dutch label Droog Design. But I will tell you more about the interior decorating of this beautiful house over the next days.
(images by Studio Paterakis)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS