Yesterday I posted some photo’s from the Pol’s Potten catalogue. One of the owners of this Dutch design label has a house in Dakar, Senegal. The house is decorated with an eclectic combination of modern accessories from Pol’s Potten and traditional African art. I especially love the paintings on the green wall in the image above.
The house is decorated with an eclectic combination of modern accessories from Pol’s Potten and traditional African art.
(images from Hotze Eisma)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY