Yesterday I posted some photo’s from the Pol’s Potten catalogue. One of the owners of this Dutch design label has a house in Dakar, Senegal. The house is decorated with an eclectic combination of modern accessories from Pol’s Potten and traditional African art. I especially love the paintings on the green wall in the image above.
The house is decorated with an eclectic combination of modern accessories from Pol’s Potten and traditional African art.
(images from Hotze Eisma)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BOHEMIAN OUTDOOR AREA IN MANHATTAN
- RENT A CAVE HOME IN ANDALUCIA, SPAIN
- A SERENE HOME IN A NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES